Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register ) My Controls · View New Posts

4 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> HE CALLS BUT DOESNT ASK ME OUT, WHAT IS HIS DEAL?
Offlineneedadvice
post 01/02/06 06:49 PM
Post #1

AMVU Freshman
Group: Registered Users

WE HAVE BEEN OUT A COUPLE TIMES AND HE CALLS ME ABOUT EVERY 2 OR 3 DAYS BUT HE DOESNT ASK ME OUT! WHAT IS GOING ON HERE? THIS HAS BEEN GOING ON FOR ABOUT 2 WEEKS NOW...DOES THIS MEAN HE MIGHT JUST WANT TO BE FRIENDS? OR IS HE NOT SURE AND HE IS TRYING TO KEEP THINGS OPEN BY CALLING IN CASE HE DECIDES HE WANTS TO CONTINUE THINGS?
HE HAS ME CONFUSED IF HE WAS NOT INTERESTED IN ME I WOULD THINK HE WOULD JUST STOP CALLING...INSTEAD HE CALLS BUT DOESNT ASK ME OUT! WHAT DOES EVERYONE THINK HIS DEAL IS???
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Offlinelovestruck stude...
post 01/02/06 07:46 PM
Post #2

AMVU Freshman

this guy has done exactly what i have done in the past only now you have showed me how the girl i did it to must have felt and i feel really really guilty. I think I should call her now and say sorry. I am sure this guy doesn't mean to make you confused, I am sure he doesn't realise the effect this is having on you. I think he is a bit afraid to make his move and is waiting for the right time to do it. he is thinking about what to do and when to do it far too much. he does want to ask you out and does want to go out with you but he doesn't know how to move to the next level. this could go either one of two ways

1) he does this for a bit longer and then gives up and convinces himself that your not interested. no doubt by the time that has happened you would have given up on him too and would have lost interest. things die down but you remain good friends.

or

2) you make the first move and get things to the next level. what happens after that i have no idea as it went the first way for me.

there is a very very very slim chance that he will eventurly make his move but it is not really worth considering as an option.

hope that helps a little.

L.S.

+Quote Post
Offlineneedadvice
post 01/02/06 09:14 PM
Post #3

AMVU Freshman

HOW DO I MAKE THE MOVE? I DONT WANT THINGS TO DIE DOWN BECAUSE I AM REALLY INTERESTED? I JUST DID NOT WANT TO BE THE ONE PURSUING...SHOULD I MAYBE JUST ASK HIM IF HE WANTS TO DO SOMETHING LATER TONIGHT THE NEXT TIME HE CALLS???

+Quote Post
Offlinelovestruck stude...
post 01/02/06 10:51 PM
Post #4

AMVU Freshman

to be honest, i don't know. it depends how far you have got so far. dont do anything too soon as it would rush things and might confuse him a bit, but don't organise something too far ahead as it will make him feel presurized = panic = shut down. err.. do you go to clubs much or anything like that, to keep it casual. if you go out clubin you could invite him out with you and your mates and midway through the night kiss him ( I am NOT saying sleep with him) just a little kiss that says more than friends but not when hes drunk or when he thinks your a bit drunk. or invite him to go to the cinema with you and your mates and hold his hand through it and lean towards him. if you do a proper date this soon it will put way too much pressure on him and he won't do a thing. just organise something in 2-5 days time. if its tue - do something on fri/sat, if its sat/sun sort something for mid week. these are just ideas but you need to do something to get it to the next level WITHOUT going to the level above that. be warned - I don't know what will happen or what he will do if you make the move. just keep it as something small but personal.

I hope this helps a little.

L.S.

+Quote Post

4 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Time is now: 11/22/14 11:03 PM

1-888-MARS-VENUS