2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> leo men
OfflineMONIQUEJADA1
post 03/20/05 06:24 PM
Post #1

AMVU Freshman
Group: Registered Users

need help on trying to figure this leo man out, does anyone have any advice on leo men and how to make a relationship work with him.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
OfflineJustHisFriend
post 03/20/05 08:49 PM
Post #2

AMVU Freshman

Disclaimer: Gross generalizations follow. Take with a grain of salt. wink.gif

Bill Clinton is a Leo. The Leo man is usually charismatic, often physically stunning and has an easy rapport with most anyone he meets. He loves crowds, adoration and is a terrible flirt. If you are insecure at all, you do not want to fool with a Leo man - the only thing worse is an Aquarius male. There will always be some woman up in his face trying to get his attention and unfortunately he will not always discourage her. He thrives on the attention.

The best way to make it work is to be very secure in yourself. Have open communication with him so that you know where you stand and what is going on. Look at the facts, not what you want to see. Have a full life of your own (see Hillary as a reference) and don't crowd him.

+Quote Post
Offlinemarilyn
post 03/20/05 09:54 PM
Post #3

AMVU Freshman

Hi

it's interesting that you are looking at your man from the zodiac point of view. It's true that I do that sometimes too. I wouldn't base my whole judgement on it and wouldn't think if he has typical leo characteristics then he is not for me..

Anyway, I was born in August so I am a leo myself. I am a woman but I think leos can be really proud of themselves. and they need to be adored. They tend to be the leaders. However, normally they are the most generous and hospitable people. They are really loyal! They can be stubborn and they might sulk. But as I said it's a generalization.. this is just something I have observed about people I know are leo

Marilyn

+Quote Post
OfflineJustagurl
post 03/20/05 11:28 PM
Post #4

AMVU Freshman

Hi MONIQUEJADA1!

The dreaded Leo, run for your life!! I only say this because for the past 4 years I have dated nothing but and even my recent NG is a Leo man and I find that what I about to tell you is fairly accurate.

This man has usually broken many a fair maiden's heart - though not intentionally, although sometimes he can be quite a harsh romantic game player, but usually because he naturally has a special kind of power over the opposite sex, a power he sometimes doesn't quite know how to control. He does seem to be able to flirt, seduce and fascinate those around him, which does turn him into heartbreaker material, even when he has the best of romantic intentions. He's got natural soul mate qualities, because he has heart, and many women read this abilty to be affectionate and attenitive as a signpost of their true hearts connection with him.

A male Leo who feels a soul connection with you will drop practically everything to rush to your side at the least hint of difficulty or despair. He likes to show his courage, fel needed and protect his loved ones. If he doesn't feel connected to you he will make up a zillion excuses to avoid taking on any responsibilities or commitments where you are concerned. A leo man soul connects by opening up his heart to you, he can be very aggressive and seductive about getting you to make a powerful heart commitment to him. He can jump into relationships quickly, but then just as quickly disappear out of them. Always remember ROMANCE is his middle name, and he can be a true heartbreaker of the her today gone tomorrow variety unless he is truly your soul mate. And a leo man can sometimes feel he is every womans soul mate, if it suits him.

He is accustomed to get what he wants and how he wants it. He will expect a great deal from you and sometimes what he expects can be very unrealistic. The soul encounter with him and the journey it will propel you on, physically, emotionally, romantically and psychologically, will include alot of give and take, possibly with you doing most of the giving. And be warned there will be times when you might feel pressured to give in to his desires just to keep the peace. This could lead to all kids of future resentments or break ups, so it is a vital rule to follow that, if you want this relationship to form a secure, long lasting basis, you must be true to yourself and your own dreams, for this soul connection to remain strong. Don't sell your soul to please him! A leo is always looking for love, but soul love is a thing apart, and you have to be his teacher now and reveal the difference between the mundane and the magnificent. You must make him meet you halfway or he could end up spoiling what other wise could turn out to be a lifelong party for the both of you.

Hope this helps. My leo guy experience has been right on the mark and has brought the most passion I have ever known!

Justagurl

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Time is now: 09/15/14 12:01 AM

1-888-MARS-VENUS