Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Her Ex Was Better In Bed
Offlinefeelings
post 09/15/08 10:03 PM
Post #1

AMVU Freshman
Group: Registered Users
Relationship Status: Not Telling

Well here it is... I have been divorced for about two years now and just started dating a woman. We have had what I thought was some very hot sex together. This past week we were talking about past relationships and she informed me that her ex was able to give her orgasms more often than me, "but that orgasms were not that important to her". I brought this up to her and wondered what I could do to satisfy her more often. She told me that this was a point in her life when she just wanted sex "like a guy" and that he was not very nice to her or ever interested in a relationship with her. I'm not sure what to make of this, because I really want a woman to want me, not just because I am a "nice guy" She also told me that she has not usually been attracted to "nice guys" like me. I could use some candid advice... I have not dated in some time and not sure what this all means for us in a relationship.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Offlinejessicarabbit97
post 09/16/08 07:55 AM
Post #2

jessicarabbit97
Group: Peer Moderator
Relationship Status: Single and Looking

Feelings, I know how such an off-hand comment from a woman can really devastate a guy. I would suggest that she was making a dumb comment and doesn't know how bad that is on a guy's ego. I don't think it means anything from her.

Please don't let it destroy you - just have fun practicing at what would work, but don't do it with such determination that you lose sight of the whole process.

If she didn't like sex with you, she wouldn't be there.

--------------------
Grace happens.

+Quote Post
Offlinepeachy74
post 09/16/08 09:59 AM
Post #3

AMVU Sophomore
Group: Registered Users
Relationship Status: Not Telling

Ouch!
I think your woman was just blowing hot air. I have said a lot of stupid things to guys I have dated too. I didnt realize they were stupid until after I said them and got a long... pause. Or sometimes it was thrown back in my face months after I said it.

I agree with JR. Chalk it up to something dumb that she said. Please dont think about it anymore. It will only ruin things. Are things going well otherwise?

--------------------
Expect nothing, and you will never be disappointed

+Quote Post
Offlineworththewait
post 09/16/08 12:07 PM
Post #4

AMVU Senior
Group: Admin
Relationship Status: Single and Looking

The title of your thread sounds like an interpretation of her words by you and not what she actually said. She said that he gave her more orgasms, that they were not important to her, and that at the time she was focused only on having sex. (Think it is strange to share this kind of info, but she did.)

She has more than that with you and that is what is important to most women. Move on and don't let her comment get in the way of being with her. And, don't think that you are less of a man - you are not!

WTW

--------------------
Remember that you are Exactly where you are supposed to be!

+Quote Post

6 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Time is now: 07/30/14 05:04 AM

1-888-MARS-VENUS